Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wednesday Weigh In!

Wednesday is my weigh-in day at Weight Watchers.  I ended up with better results this week - I'm now at 321.4 pounds, so down 2.6 total from my start-of-blog weight!  Hurrah!  I now only need to lose 151.4 pounds...much better, right?!?! 

Weight Watchers is kind enough to break things down into smaller goals for people with their own gravitational pull like me.  I'm aiming for my 5% goal right now - so basically 16 pounds.  That sounds much more attainable.  Only 13.4 more pounds to go until I reach my first goal!  Saying I only have 13.4 pounds to go makes me feel like a skinny bitch.  I will say this to myself every day. 

On that note, let's talk about food.  I did pretty good today, especially since my day got so ridiculously busy that I couldn't eat lunch.  I guess that's a win?  For breakfast, I swung through Starbucks and got a reduced-fat turkey bacon and egg white sandwich.  It's pretty filling, and I enjoy it, but it's a bit of a points splurge - 9 points!  Lunch, as was previously mentioned, was a wash, but I scavenged a piece of Babybel Light cheese from the office fridge (don't worry, it was mine).  I stopped at Super Target on the way home for groceries, so tonight the husband and I will be dining on a baked potato (with olive oil), steamed broccoli and a tasty turkey cheddar brat!  I'm pretty pumped, I can smell the potatoes baking now...

Happy Wednesday!  Hopefully next week I'll finally break the 5 pound mark! 

1 comment:

  1. Have you tried the Jimmy Dean d-lights breakfasts? I love love the turkey sausage bowl. Add some salsa and it's soo good! I don't know the new points values, so I have no idea if it's still a 'good' option or not.

    Plus, I've been eating so many mandarins lately since they're in season, it's a wonder I'm not turning orange! LOL

    ReplyDelete